Monday, December 15, 2014

My Artist's Prayer

A task in week four of The Artist's Way is to write our own Artist's Prayer, after being given an example. Here's mine:

O Father in Heaven,
Thou art the Great and Supreme Creator.
All good that is and will be created comes from thy
Loving and Wise hands.
I pray that thou wilt impart thy Power in me and through me.
I will do thy bidding as thou wilt have me do.
I will share thy words, for thy words are true and powerful.
I will give life to the stories thou sendest me --
To give the characters breath of life to be real,
To be Children of thee, no matter how troubled --
That thy purposes may be fulfilled
And thy messages will be given to the world.
I am at thy disposal.
I am thine.
I give myself to thee,
For no one has greater mind of my potential than thee,
My Creator.
Thou hast created me to be here at this time with these gifts.
I give myself to thy purposes
And ask for thy blessing, direction, and guidance
That I may heal and find wholeness --
That I might heal others
And teach and deliver thy messages to them
In person and in Creativity.
I give myself to thee and thy Wisdom
And pray that my work and efforts
Will be worthy of thee
And consecrate worship to thee.

No comments:

Post a Comment