Monday, March 16, 2015

When a Stranger Texts...

What do young single adults do on a nice summer's night?

Randomly text their family members, of course, from their friend's phone -- from my phone.

Not sure how it got started, but two summers ago, we decided to work together to come up with texts to people who did not have my phone number, which led us into some light fun. Enjoy!


Friend 1, Sister 1
Me: I hid the body.     9:48 p.m.
Now what?     9:49 p.m.

Her: I'm busy...you'll have to figure that out yourself     9:50 p.m.

Me: You can't be busy! We planned this together.     9:51 p.m.

--......No answer--


Friend 1, Sister 2
Me: I hid the body.     9:48 p.m.
Now what?     9:49 p.m.

Her: Oh good i never liked that parrot. so now we either meet to corroborate our story or announce it on facebook     9:59 p.m.

Me: Just post it on facebook. I hated her too. The world should celebrate with us! Did you want waffles tonight? :)     10:04 p.m.

Her: no thanks i prefer roast beef and potatoes tonight     10:22 p.m.

Me: Fine....     10:28 p.m.

Her: if i change my mind, where might i find these waffles?     10:29 p.m.

Me: Your parents place, duh! That's where we always go.     10:31 p.m.

Her: i don't know, there are no waffles here now     10:38 p.m.

Me: Wait. Who is this?     10:42 p.m.

Her: that is for me to know, and perhaps one day for you to find out...thanks for the tip off about the bird :-#     11:14 p.m.

Me: Anytime     11:15 p.m.


AND the best one:

Friend 2, Mother
Me: I hid the body.     9:48 p.m.
Now what?     9:49 p.m.

Her: Good, I'll take care of the shovel. Leave it in my back yard.     9:49 p.m.

Me: Leave the gate open. At 10 o'clock exactly flick the light 3 times.      9:54 p.m.

Her: Got it!     9:55 p.m.

Me: Its past 10 Eddy. Wheres the flicker?     10:02 p.m.

Her: Just did it. What the crap anyway? You were suppose to take care of this last week. The place has been crawling with cops.     10:03 p.m.

Me: Who is this??     10:06 p.m.

Her: Your worst nightmare;)     10:07 p.m.

Me: Sooooo....waffles?     10:08 p.m.

Her: I prefer pancakes      10:09 p.m.

Me: Bacon or sausage? Do you want eggs with that, Eddy?     10:10 p.m.

Her: Bacon. No eggs, they give me gas. You better make it good because I have been covering for your sorry butt for days. I don't forget! Ever!     10:12 p.m.

Me: I love when you talk breakfast, Eddy. It wont happen again.     10:16 p.m.

Her: Better not. Don't forget that. I have friends in very low, dark places. Don't contact me anymore. My girlfriend is getting suspicious. Got to lay low fo awhile. If Lieutenant Hansen shows up at your place tomorrow, don't be surprised.     10:20 p.m.

Me: Sorry, Eddy. I dont want to break you two up. Ill be more conspicuous next time. Ill put the hotel in my name Love you.     10:27 p.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment